Subject: Contact - Joao C. Neves & ENRON
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Vince:

        It is my understanding that Ms. Kate Szablya (whom you apparently
met this past week) of Power Brokers has expressed to you my interest in
considering the possibility of working at ENRON. In addition I belive that
she has forwarded to you my CV.

        My communication with Ms. Szablya has been less than satisfactory
for some time. Therefore Ms. Szablya is nolonger representing me and I would
like Ms. Rita de Claris (whom I cc) of De Claris & Associates (713 - 868 -
4440) to represent me in the future in this search. I have instructed her to
forward my CV to you once more.

        Forgive me for this, perhaps unusual, step but I regard highly the
opportunity of working at ENRON and do not feel I am being adequately
represented at present.

        I look forward to hearing from you soon.

        Best regards

        Joao