Subject: Re: Telephone Interview with Enron Corp. Research Dept.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Shirley:

Confirming that I will be waiting for the telephone interview at 1 PM 
tomorrow.? I would like to give you my cell phone number, 713/907-6717, as a 
back-up measure.? Please note that my first preference is to receive the call 
at my home number, 713/669-0923.

Sincerely,

Rabi De

?

? [email-masked] wrote: 

Dear Rabi:

I have scheduled the telephone interview for 1:00 pm on Friday, July 7th.

We will call you at 713/669-0923. If there are any changes, please let
me know.

Sincerely,

Shirley Crenshaw
713-853-5290

Rabi Deon 06/26/2000 10:37:24 PM

To: Shirley Crenshaw
cc:
Subject: Re: Telephone Interview with Enron Corp. Research Dept.

Dear Ms. Crenshaw:

Thanks for your prompt response.? July 6 or 7th will work best for me..? I
would prefer to be called at my home number.? Please let me know the
schedule and other details, if any.

Sincerely,

Rabi De

? Shirley Crenshawwrote:

Good afternoon Mr. De:

Your resume has been forwarded to the Enron Corp. Re! search Dept. and
they would like to conduct a telephone interview with you at your
convenience.

The interviewers would be:

Vince Kaminski Managing Director
Stinson Gibner Vice President
Grant Masson Vice President
P. V. Krishnarao Director
Paulo Issler Manager

Please give me some dates and times this week or July 5, 6, and 7th when
you might be available and I will coordinate with the other calendars.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Shirley Crenshaw
Administrative Coordinator
Enron Corp. Research
713/853-5290
email: [email-masked]

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.