Subject: Resume - Rabi De
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 05:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vince, thanks for returning my call. Here's Rabi's resume for your review. As 
I mentioned, I worked with Rabi for a little over a year at Shell and was 
very impressed with both his abilities and work ethic. If you would like any 
further info from me, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks.

Bill

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(For Human Resources)

---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Berkeland/Corp/Enron on 06/26/2000 
11:08 AM ---------------------------

Rabi De <[email-masked]> on 06/25/2000 08:24:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Resume

 

Dear Bill:

Thank you very much for volunteering to circulate my resume within Enron. As 
you know, I am interested in exploring career opportunities in Financial 
Engineering within Enron. I am particularly interested in joining the 
research group headed by Dr. Vince Kaminski. 

Enron continues to innovate its way through the energy and telecom 
marketplace using its substantial intellectual capital. The enclosed resume 
details my experience, academic background, and contributions in the area of 
risk modeling and management. Understanding risk is a core competency of 
Enron and I am excited about the possibility of working, learning, and 
growing with the very best in the industry.

Please forward my resume within Enron as you see fit. Thank you in advance 
for any referrals or recommendations you may be able to provide. 

Best regards,

Rabi S. De

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail- Free email you can access from anywhere!