Subject: replied resume
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am forwarding a resume of one candidate who is very
persistent and quite aggressive.

Please, take a look at him.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 
08:18 AM ---------------------------

Eric Hilton <[email-masked]> on 06/22/2000 11:20:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: replied resume

Mr. Kaminski, 

??????? I sent an actual resume via the postal service. I guess you never 
received it. Thank you for your patience. 

A few features I possess that suggest that I may be a representative your 
well established company would value are: 

?Seven-plus years as a manager/junior executive of logistics in a fast-paced, 
demanding, and constantly evolving retail industry.
Experience in effectively developing and implementing policies and tasks 
under marketing, logistics, brand management, and best practices.
BA degree in Marketing with a 3.88 GPA from the University of San Moritz, 
London England.
Extensive knowledge in management with the ability to effectively manage 
multiple tasks, as well as multiple associates, to achieve specific goals in 
research and brand management within the company's deadline.
Seven-plus years effectively implementing and teaching dynamic and successful 
customer service.

With my current employer, I am in charge of logistics research and 
reports/data collection, as well as responsible for developing new and 
successful ideas and implementing them under constantly evolving brand 
management and best practices. 

Traveling to London, England and extensively finishing my degree indicates 
that I am willing to go the &extra mile8 to achieve and obtain my goals. 

Perhaps, Mr. Kaminiski,? I am an associate you need at your well-respected 
company. I would be very happy to meet with you, at your convenience, to 
discuss the possibility of putting my education and experience to work for 
Enron. 

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. I have 
attached my resume to this email formatted under Microsoft Word. 

Warmest Regards, 
Eric Hilton 
?
 - MY RESUME