Subject: Re: contact information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,

Thank you for your message. The only other message in my mailbox
from you is dated 6/11/2000 and contains a reference to a resume I cannot
locate. I checked the log of all the messages and could not find any other
communication from you.

Please, send a message with a resume again and we shall go from there.

Vince Kaminski

Eric Hilton <[email-masked]> on 06/21/2000 08:37:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: contact information

Dear Mr. Kaminski,

        I sent my resume to your well respected company a few weeks ago
in regards to establishing a long-lasting career with them. I never
received a response and was wondering if you knew who was in charge of
the electric power disbatching/scheduling department or know of who I
may contact to inquire this information? I know you are a very busy
professional and I apologize for the inconvenience.  Thank you for your
valuable time.

Warmest Regards,
Eric Hilton