Subject: Interview with Ruewan Jayasuriya
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning Ruwan:

The Enron Corp. Research Group would very much like to interview you on
Friday, April 28.  The following schedule has been set up.  Please let me
know if it is not convenient for you.

Friday, April 28th:

1:00 PM  Vasant Shanbhogue
1:30 PM  Vince Kaminski
2:00 PM  Stinson Gibner
2:30 PM  Krishna Krishnarao
3:00 PM  Zimin Lu
3:30 PM  Tanya Tamarchenko

All interviews will be conducted in conference room EB 1938.

Please come to the reception desk in the lobby of the Enron Bldg. and ask
for me.   They will call me and I will meet you in the 19th floor elevator 
lobby.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Sincerely,

Shirley Crenshaw
Administrative Coordinator
Enron Corp. Research
713/853-5290
email:  [email-masked]

---------------------- Forwarded by Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT on 04/19/2000 
09:03 AM ---------------------------

Vince J Kaminski
04/19/2000 08:56 AM
To: Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pushkar Shahi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stinson 
Gibner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Tamarchenko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zimin Lu/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ruewan's resume

Shirley,

Please set up an informal interview:

VK
VS
SG
KP
ZL
TT

Vince
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 04/19/2000 
08:57 AM ---------------------------

Pushkar Shahi
04/18/2000 04:52 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Ruewan's resume

Vince:

As discussed , I am forwarding Ruwan's resume to you. Ruwan is very excited 
about meeting with you and elaborating on his qualifications. Please let me 
know a  convenient time for next Friday (4/28/00) when he could visit with 
you (or any other day next week at your convenience).  

I have briefly explained to him the nature of the job at Enron Research 
laying special stress on quantitative, programming and modelling experience. 
Ruwans seems very interested in that kind of work.

Sincerely,

Pushkar Shahi
Financial Trading