Subject: Brad Romine
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Celeste,

I was under the impression I sent you a message regarding Brad Romine but
I cannot find a copy in my msg folder. There might have been a glitch in the 
CC-mail
and the message did not go through and wasn't  stored.

I wanted to make the following points:

1. Brad will not show up on March 15. He is still working on his dot-com 
business and wants to
pursue this opportunity.

2. My recommendation is that we should draw a line in the sand. Either Brad 
or a stipend
refund check should show up on March 15.

3. I told Brad that  a failure to show up on March 15 will not imperil his 
future employment opportunities
with Enron. We just need clarity and ability to plan our human resource 
needs. If he decides to re-apply
at some point in the future, we shall not hold his  decision  to pursue him 
entrepreneurial plans against him.

Please, let me  know what you think.

Vince