Subject: Re: MIT Offers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Karen,

The total of 5 offers. I sent you 2 CVs electronically, 2 hard copies to 
Charlene.
Paulo's resume will follow.

Vince

Karen Marshall
02/22/2000 03:51 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ginger B Gamble/HOU/ECT@ECT, Celeste 
Roberts/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: MIT Offers

Vince,

Do you want 3 offers extended or 5?  I just noticed that you plan to fax two 
additional resumes.  If so, when can I expect the additional resumes?

Karen 

---------------------- Forwarded by Karen Marshall/HOU/ECT on 02/22/2000 
03:38 PM ---------------------------

Karen Marshall
02/22/2000 03:37 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charlene Jackson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ginger B Gamble/HOU/ECT@ECT, Celeste 
Roberts/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: MIT Offers

Vince,

I will handle the offer letters for the candidates.  I have the resumes for 
Darten Williams and Sevil Yaman.  I know you only provided the e-mail memo 
for Paulo Rocha, but I really need his resume in order to capture the 
necessary information for his offer letter.

Please have him e-mail it to me at [email-masked]

Thanks,

Karen Marshall
Recruiting Manager