Subject: Resume and Available dates for Amy Ward
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:51:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI

Vince

P.S. Charlene, I am in London till Wednesday. If you have any questions you 
can contact Stinson Gibner
X3-4748.
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 02/21/2000 
09:49 PM ---------------------------

Stinson Gibner
02/18/2000 01:58 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ravi Thuraisingham/Enron Communications@Enron Communications 
Subject: Resume and Available dates for Amy Ward

Vince:   Here is an electronic version of Amy Ward's resume.

--Stinson

---------------------- Forwarded by Stinson Gibner/HOU/ECT on 02/18/2000 
01:58 PM ---------------------------

Amy Ruth Ward <[email-masked]> on 02/18/2000 12:02:22 PM
To: Stinson Gibner <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Re: Thanks for coming to Houston

Stinson,

I am pleased to hear your HR department is putting together an offer for
summer employment.  I enjoyed everyone I interviewed with while in Houston
and appreciated you taking the time to put together this day.

As requested, I am attaching an electronic version of my resume.  (Note it
is a slightly more updated one then the one I gave you earlier.)  It is in
Microsoft Word format.

My dates of availability are Wed., July 5 through Fri., September 15 (10
1/2 weeks).

Sincerely,
Amy Ward

 - resume.doc