Subject: Follow Up/Cultivation for MIT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:11:00 -0800 (PST)

MIT/Sloan Team:

I am pleased to announce that the two candidates below were extended offers 
for Enron's Summer Associate Program:

   Hakeem Sanusi  617-576-7570 [email-masked] Offer Pending
   Jozef Lieskovsky 617-905-5633 [email-masked] Offer Pending

As we discussed, there were a number of excellent candidates that we met 
while interviewing for Summer Associates.  In an effort to strengthen our 
name on campus and to cultivate relationships with these individuals, we want 
to make a concerted effort to keep up with  them for our Fall recruiting 
effort.  I have attached a template for us to use and refer to for both the 
offers and the cultivations.   This serves as a two-fold communication tool:  
a tool for the team members to use in contacting the candidates and a tool 
for me to use when tracking any issues or concerns the candidates may have. 
Please feel free to add to it and e-mail it back to me or give me a call 
(EXT. 37632) and I will update it. 

I will also be using this to report back to A&A management.

Below are the names of the candidates that made it to the second round.  We 
want to call on all of them.

Blaise Nietcho  617-225-2598   [email-masked]
Rocco Paduano  617-742-2085   [email-masked]
Samuel Vainstein 617-266-7257   [email-masked]
Diego Silva Robert 617-441-6999   [email-masked]

Should you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,

Karen Marshall
Recruiting Manager