Subject: Amit, Paulo, and Juan Carlos, Feb. 16
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:19:00 -0800 (PST)

All:

The meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 16th, with the students from M.I.T.  is 
scheduled to be held in 19C2.   Please let me know if you are planning to 
attend all or part of the day so I will know a rough headcount to expect.   
(Samer and Chonawee: please plan to come.)

As I understand it, there are two goals for the day:
1.   Transfer any useful tools or knowledge from Amit.
2.  Evaluate the other two students to see if there is value in establishing 
an ongoing relationship with them.

 Agenda

9:00 A.M. -  9:45 A.M.      Overview of EBS (for Paulo and Juan Carlos)
10:00 - 10:30  Review background and research interests of Paulo and Juan 
Carlos
10:30 - 11:30  Roundtable discussion of possible common areas of interest.
Lunch
12:30 - 2:00  Amit Dhadwal -  review of model for pricing spot bandwidth
2:00 - 3:30  Roundtable discussion of current model an possible future areas 
of research