Subject: Re: Alberto JImenez (Analyst Program)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Alberto,

We would definitely be interested in talking to you when you get to 
Houston.   I will have our assistant, Shirley Crenshaw, set up some time for 
you to meet with people in our group, which would include myself, Zimin Lu, 
and Vince Kaminski.

Best regards,
--Stinson

"Alberto jimenez crespo" <[email-masked]> on 01/24/2000 
11:43:53 AM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: Stinson Gibner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Alberto JImenez (Analyst Program)

Dear Mr. Gibner:

It was very interesting talking to you during Enron's recruiting weekend the 
first week of last December.

I am starting as an Analyst next February and I have alot of interest in real 
options. I have done much of my research in the application of real options 
in the valuation of oil and mining properties using Black-Scholes, Merton , 
Binomial LAttices, etc. I have also done forecast of commodity prices such as 
copper and oil using both, a Geometric Brownian Motion and a Mean Reverting 
Process.

I remember in our conversation you told me that your department is very 
involved with real options so I would like to know if there is an opportunity 
to talk either on the phone or once I am in Houston the first week for the 
orientation. Because I am very interested in working in your department. I 
won't be in Houston until February 6th, but you can reach me at 310 390 7817 
or [email-masked]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alberto Jimenez

LYCOShop. Thousands of products!  One location!
http://shop.lycos.com/