Subject: Re: resume from a neural networks zealot
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Celeste,

We can use this guy  as a help for Enron Broad band  Svc's.
We are getting many projects in this area.

Vince
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 01/24/2000 
07:38 AM ---------------------------

Konstantin Mardanov <[email-masked]> on 01/24/2000 12:06:42 AM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: resume from a neural networks zealot

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Vince J Kaminski wrote:
>Konstantin,
>
>I am sending your resume to the Analyst / Associate program
>with the recommendation to accept you as an intern in my group.
>
>Vince

Dear Dr.Kaminski,

it has been a long time since I contacted you so I was wondering if
my resume had been considered for an internship in your group.

I will appreciate it very much if you let me know when I should expect
to learn about a decision on the issue.

Thank you for you time.

Sincerely,

Konstantin.

--------------------------------------------------------------
     Konstantin Mardanov

 Department of Physics,        |    5012 Duval St, Apt.206
 University of Texas @ Austin, |    Austin, TX 78751, U.S.A.
 RLM 7.316, Austin, TX 78712   |
 U.S.A.         |    phone: 001 (512)374-1097
---------------------------------------------------------------
 e-mail: [email-masked]
 URL(almost obsolete): http://www.niif.spb.su/~mardanov
--------------------------------------