Subject: FW: Energy Committee Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:57:06 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:19 PM
To:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Energy Committee Meeting

As previously indicated, the next Energy Committee Meeting for the Global
Management Energy Institute will be held on January 23, 2002 from 5:00 to
7:00 PM.
The location will be the same as the last meeting at the Bauer College of
Business in the Board room of the AIM Investment Center.  The Agenda for the
meeting is as follows:

1.  Partnership Annual Fee proposal  led by Lane Sloan                   --
15 mins
2.  Education Program led by Dr. Praveen Kumar                             --
20 mins
3.  Seminars/Forums/Conferences led by Lane Sloan                       -- 20
mins
4.  Energy Trading Center  led by Dr. Praveen Kumar                        --
20 mins
5.  Marketing Discussion led by Lane Sloan
 -- 45 mins
6.  Any Other Business

My understanding is that Fran Keeth, Deniese Huggins and Bill Williams have
conflicts and cannot make the meeting.  Bruce Williamson also has some
conflicts but will try to make as much of the meeting as possible. If anyone
else develops a conflict, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Lane