Subject: FW: Out of Office AutoReply: SEC Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:13:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Levy, Michael" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, January 07, 2002 11:20 AM
To:	Kaminski, Vince J; Levy, Michael
Cc:	Williams, Robert C.; Carpenter-Holmes, Amy
Subject:	RE: Out of Office AutoReply: SEC Letter

Vince: 
I too enjoyed meeting you, and I wish you all the best in the SEC testimony and otherwise.  Should you at any time conclude that counsel would be helpful (even if only marginally) or if you simply want to confer in connection with the SEC or any other governmental investigation, please feel free to give me a call.  I'd be happy to help.
Sincerely, 
Michael Levy 
(202) 295-8414 
-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked] 
Sent: 1/4/2002 5:18 PM 
Subject: RE: Out of Office AutoReply: SEC Letter 
Michael, 
To follow up on my first message, I want to inform you that I decided 
to appear before the SEC investigators without a legal counsel. I simply 
feel 
that your highly competent help is not required in my case. 
I want to thank you for the time you spent with me on Wednesday. 
My only regret is that I shall have no opportunity to spend more time 
with you and learn from your experience. 
Vince 
    -----Original Message----- 
   From:   "Levy, Michael" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
   Sent:   Friday, January 04, 2002 3:28 PM 
   To:     Kaminski, Vince J 
   Subject:  Out of Office AutoReply: SEC Letter 
   Michael Levy will be out of the office on business until on or about 
   January 22, 2002.  He will have some limited access to e-mails and 
will 
   respond as quickly as he can.  In addition, please feel free to 
contact 
   his secretary, Megan Morgan, at (202) 295-8416, if you need to reach 
him 
   immediately.  You may also leave him a voicemail at (202) 295-8414, 
and 
   he will get back to you as soon as he can. 
   Thanks. 
********************************************************************** 
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate 
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of 
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure 
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient 
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender 
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and 
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments 
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not 
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron 
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other 
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by 
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************