Subject: FW: MEMBERSHIP MIXER - JANUARY 31, 2002!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:00:04 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	Teresa Knight <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, January 08, 2002 10:31 AM
Cc:	Staff
Subject:	MEMBERSHIP MIXER - JANUARY 31, 2002!

Happy New Year!  NESA is kicking off our 2002 calendar of events with a
mixer on Thursday, January 31 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. downtown at the
Boaka Bar! The Boaka Bar is located at 1010 Prairie, right next to the
Mercury Room. Make plans now to join us - there's no cover and your first
drink is FREE!

Take this opportunity to renew your dues, and encourage your colleagues to
join as well!  Everyone who sponsors new members between today and January
31 will be entered into a special drawing for HOUSTON TEXAN tickets (must be
present to win!)  You can bring those new members with you and they can
register at Boaka Bar, so mark your calendar for Thursday, January 31 and
meet us downtown!

You can RSVP to this email just to let us know you're coming and include the
name of your guest if you're bringing one!

TERESA A. KNIGHT
Vice President, Member Services
[email-masked]
(713) 856-6525
Fax (713)856-6199