Subject: RE: Spring 2002 University of Texas Energy Finance Conference Panel Discussion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:34:17 -0800 (PST)

Ehud,

I shall be glad to serve on the re-defined panel.
There may be some things I will be unable to comment
upon due to on-going investigations.

I should finalize my Austin trip plans in a day or so.
I will let you know.

Vince

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Ehud Ronn <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, January 29, 2002 11:49 AM
To:	Kaminski, Vince J
Subject:	Spring 2002 University of Texas Energy Finance Conference  Panel Discussion

Vince,

Greetings.

1.  Per our communications earlier this year, you had agreed to participate
in a Feb. 22 panel discussion entitled "Future of Energy Trading."

We have now revised the format of the above Conference, so that our current
planning is this:  On 2/22, from 2 - 5 p.m., at the McCombs School of
Business, we will have a panel discussion that will focus on
"Enron/Andersen:  Causes, Consequences and Conclusions."  We will invite
faculty, Energy Finance Group students, other students, other
practitioners, and possibly members of the press.

I write to inquire whether your earlier receptiveness to participating in a
panel discussion extends to this newly-defined topic.

2.  Alternatively, you had mentioned the possibility of coming to Austin in
early-to-mid Feb. to discuss matters with a smaller group.  I also seek to
discuss that matter with you.

I would like to call you this afternoon to discuss these two issues.  Best,
Ehud