Subject: RE: directions for June 21-22
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hill,

Thanks for the invitation to serve as a Chairman of one of the sessions.
Unfortunately, I may be receiving frequent calls from the office
that might interfere with my  duties.

See you next week.

Vince

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Hill Huntington <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMC[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, June 14, 2001 6:11 PM
To:	conference:;@ENRON; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Subject:	directions for June 21-22

If you have not yet registered for the June 21-22 conference, please do so
to help our planning and to obtain contact information for you.

I want to remind you that recommended conference attire is business casual.

If you do not have a Stanford parking permit (either by mail or at your
hotel), please drive to the conference facility, park, and obtain one at
the meeting room.  Detailed directions can be found on the website but here
is a summary from Highway 101 North & South:

      Take the Embarcadero Road exit west toward Stanford. At El Camino
      Real, Embarcadero turns into Galvez Road as it enters the university.
Stay
      in the left lane and continue toward the center of campus.  At the
four-way
     stop, turn right onto Campus Drive.  Take first left (Lasuen Street)
and drive
     to the end and park.  Conference site is at this building.  If you do
not yet have
     a parking permit, we will give you one there.

I look forward to a productive and interesting meeting.
Hill

*******************************************************************
Hillard G. Huntington
EMF - an international forum on
energy and environmental markets        Voice:  (650) 723-1050
408 Terman Center                       Fax:    (650) 725-5362
Stanford University                     Email:  [email-masked]
Stanford, CA  94305-4026

EMF Website: http://www.stanford.edu/group/EMF/