Subject: RE: Rice Executive Education
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:25:28 -0800 (PST)

Dennis,

I shall be very glad to meet with you.
I have to visit the campus next week to talk to the Dean about some 
other issues. I shall give you a call when this meeting is scheduled.

Vince

My personal information:

Vince Kaminski
10 Snowbird Place
The Woodlands, TX 77381
(281) 367 5377 (h)

[email-masked]

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Dennis W. Loughridge" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, January 28, 2002 3:39 PM
To:	Kaminski, Vince J
Cc:	Wilfred Uecker
Subject:	Rice Executive Education

Vince
You and I met last year when I had to opportunity to sit in your Energy
Derivatives class.

I work with Wil Uecker and have been trying to expand our executive
education programs for energy companies. The area that seems to have to most
interest is trading and risk management. There seems to be a market, some of
the faculty is working in this area, and it would leverage the facilities in
the new building.

We are in the very early stages of thinking about this and would welcome
your input and involvement. I have proposed that we design a fairly
comprehensive program to cover the essential competencies which
professionals in these areas master. The design should have input from both
academics and practitioners. Once we have some outline of the content, we
can address delivery options.

This is obviously vague, but I believe that it has the potential to be of
significance for the Jones School. I am also aware that other schools are
working on similar concepts. Please let me know if you have any interest in
this initiative. I would welcome your ideas and the chance to meet with you.

Dennis W. Loughridge
Director of Energy Consortium
Rice University
713-348-2812