Subject: RE: lunch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:53:29 -0800 (PST)

Shawn,

Let's meet  on Wednesday, next week at noon.

Vince

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Cumberland, Shawn" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:47 AM
To:	Kaminski, Vince J
Subject:	RE: lunch

Vince,

Either day is fine for me.  What is your preference?

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:29 AM
To: Cumberland, Shawn
Subject: RE: lunch

Shawn,

Sorry, I shall be in NYC on Tuesday. What about Wednesday or Thursday?

Vince

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Cumberland, Shawn" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:23 AM
   To:     Kaminski, Vince J
   Subject:  lunch

   Vince:

   Good seeing you yesterday.

   Are we on for lunch next Tuesday at noon?

   Shawn

   ******************************************************************
   This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
   Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
   use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
   If you have received this email in error please notify the
   sender.
   ******************************************************************

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

******************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender.
******************************************************************