Subject: FW: Next Energy Committee Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:55:05 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Friday, December 07, 2001 8:13 AM
To:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Next Energy Committee Meeting

Energy Committee Members
I wanted to fix the date on your calendar for the next Energy Committee
meeting.  From the feedback received, the best date turned out to be January
23, 2001 although not everyone could make that. The 5:00 to 7:00 PM period
seemed to work ok last time so we would try this again on January 23, 2001.
Please mark your calendars accordingly.  We would hope to be getting your
feedback soon on the specific questions sent out to each of the sub-groups.
Let us know if you have not received these attachements.  Relative to the
next meeting agenda, the current thought is as follows:
                          Education sub group discussion output
30 minutes
                          Seminars/ Forums/etc sub group discussion      30
minutes
                          Energy Trading Center sub group discussion      30
minutes
                          Marketing GEMI
         30 minutes
Would appreciate hearing your thoughts of potential additional agenda items,
and any initial thoughts you might have on marketing.
Happy Holidays,
Lane