Subject: FW: Workshop Invoice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:08:58 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	Deborah Barrett <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Wednesday, November 21, 2001 12:17 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	Crenshaw, Shirley; [email-masked]
Subject:	Workshop Invoice

Dear Vince,

I have attached the invoice for the workshop that Beth O'Sullivan and I
conducted for your group last month as well as a summary of the workshop
evaluation.  I am sorry for the delay, but we were waiting to receive more
of the workshop evaluations so that we could provide you a more complete
assessment of the workshop by the attendees.  As it is, we only collected
11 responses of the 17 attendees.

I will also send you a copy of this invoice in the mail and will be glad to
send you the actual evaluation forms completed by the attendees if you
would like to have them.

As mentioned in the attached, we enjoyed working with your group and hope
that you can see the difference the training made in the presentation
ability of the attendees.

If you have any questions about the attached invoice, please do not
hesitate to call me at 713-348-5394.

Again, thanks for bringing us in to conduct the workshop.  I sincerely hope
that you are well despite any changes taking place around you and that you
have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

Sincerely,

Deborah

Deborah J. Barrett, Ph.D.
Instructor/Director of MBA Communications
Jones Graduate School of Management
Rice University
6100 Main Street
Houston, TX 77005-1892

Phone:  713.348.5394
Fax:      713.348-5251
E-mail:  [email-masked]

 - Enron Presentation Training Invoice.doc 
 - Enron Eval Results Final Sum.doc