Subject: RE: PoweRisk 2001 - Your Invitation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Angelika.

Yes.

Vince

Angelika Staude <[email-masked]> on 04/12/2001 03:01:25 AM
To:	"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:	 
Subject:	RE: PoweRisk 2001 - Your Invitation

Vince,

Brilliant, thanks. Same sub points, same bio?

Best regards,

Angelika Staude
Director Gas & PoweRisk 2001

Tel: 0044 207 915 5675
Fax: 0044 207 915 5101
www.icbi-uk.com/powerisk

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 6:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PoweRisk 2001 - Your Invitation

Angelika,

Thanks for the invitation.
Yes, I shall be glad to attend and repeat the same presentation.

Vince

Angelika Staude <[email-masked]> on 04/09/2001 04:19:08 AM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  PoweRisk 2001 - Your Invitation

                               PoweRisk 2001

       The Global Premier ForumforEnergy Trading & Risk  Management

                      6th - 9th November  2001, Paris

Dear Mr Kaminski,

I am responsible for the programme of this year's  PoweRisk conference in
Paris. Helyette Geman has informed me that she has  contacted you
concerning the workshop and that you are happy to do it with her  again
this year - brilliant!

I would like to know if you are also interested in  delivering a paper
again. The audience in previous years greatly appreciated  your
contribution, and I would me more than happy if you could join us again.

To give you an idea of the programme so far, these are  the ("technical")
topics that are already covered:

Chris  Strickland: Forward Curve Models with Jumps for the Pricing of
Exotic Energy  Contracts

   multi-factor forward  curve models for the valuation of energy contracts
   adding jumps
   applying the models to  exotic energy options
   extensions to multiple  energy contracts

Les  Clewlow: Valuation and Risk Management of Virtual Power Stations and
Gas  Supply Agreements

   Structures of  Gas Supply Agreements (GSA)
   Relationships  between Physical and Virtual Power Stations (PPS/VPS)
   Valuation  methods for GSA's and VPS's
   Risk Analysis of GSA's  and VPS's

Derek Bunn, Professor of Decision  Sciences, LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL:
Analysing The Impact Of NETA On  Market Efficiency & Volatility In The UK
Energy  Market

Chris Harris,  Director of Market Development.Operations and Engineering,
INNOGY: Applying  Cutting-Edge Portfolio Management Theory In Order To
Optimise Your Risk Exposure

   Establishing  and valuing the key factors using a bottom up approach
   Looking at  the interconnection between key factors
   The treatment of the risk  of infrequent but high impact events

Peter  Nance, Principal, TEKNECON: Combining Power  Systems And Monte Carlo
Simulations For Effective  Pricing

Dan  Mansfeld, Head of Risk  Control,  VATTENFALL:  Assessing The Benefits
And Risks Of Using  Derivatives As Part Of Your Risk Management Strategy

Spyros  Maragos: Analysing New Approaches To Building Forward Curves From
Available  Market Data

Tamara  Weinert, Credit and Contracts  Manager, MIRANT  ENERGY:
Successfully Measuring & Managing Credit  Risk

   What is  Credit Risk?
   Major changes  in the industry and their impact on Credit Risk
   Effects of  new risk profiles on credit appetite: Credit analysis; Limit
   Setting; Risk  Reducing Structures
   Importance of Credit in  the Organizational Structure: Reporting;
   Dependence; Structure of Credit  Department

Brett  Humphreys: Examining Cutting-Edge Credit Exposure Mitigation Tools:
Combining  Counterparty and Portfolio Credit VaR Techniques

Helyette Geman: Pricing of exotic energy derivatives and structured
contracts

Please let me know if you are interested  in joining the PoweRisk 2001
speaker panel, and which topic you would like to  cover. I think that
something along the lines of last year's talk (State-of-the-Art Volatility
And Correlation Estimation  Techniques For Multiple Energy Portfolios)
would be brilliant again, but please  feel free to chose something else
that has not been covered  yet.

I look forward to hearing  from you,

Kind Regards,
Angelika  Staude

Director PoweRisk  2001

Tel: 0044 207 915  5675
Fax: 0044 207 915  5101

PS: For your information, please find enclosed a list  of confirmed
speakers for PoweRisk 2001.
(See attached file: Confirmed Speakers.doc)