Subject: Stanford MBA- Interview
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Althea,

I was trying to get in touch with this guy.
Did he contact you by any chance?  He missed
the interviews on the campus.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 04/16/2001 01:51 PM ---------------------------

"Seade, Juan J." <[email-masked]> on 03/19/2001 01:15:56 AM
To:	"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:	 
Subject:	Stanford MBA- Interview

Dear Vincent,

As I told you on the phone on Friday, I am very interested in a summer
internship at Enron. I would like to point out that I want to pursue a
career in trading, and I am especially interested in derivatives. Given that
Enron is a pioneer in the market making of energy, broadband and weather
derivatives, I find it a company I would be most interested in working for.

I believe that you will find my background of interest to your firm, and I
hope to be interviewed by yourself and other colleagues of yours. I have
final exams from March 19-22, but would be most willing to travel to Houston
for interviews any time from Friday March 23rd onwards. I hope to hear from
you soon.

Best regards,

Juan Seade
MBA Class of 2002
Stanford Business School
796 Escondido Road Apt. 29C
Stanford, CA 94305
Tel:	(650) 497-3705
Email:	[email-masked]

 <<Resume Juan Seade.doc>>

 - Resume Juan Seade.doc