Subject: Dr. Michelle Foss- Energy Institute
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Christie,

I am forwarding you a message I have received from the University of Houston.
Can you help them? We have a very good relationship with the UoH.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 04/24/2001 05:14 PM ---------------------------

Aisha Jamal <[email-masked]> on 04/23/2001 03:15:29 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To:	[email-masked]
cc:	[email-masked] 
Subject:	Dr. Michelle Foss- Energy Institute

Dear Mr. Kaminski,

I am writing to ask a favor for Dr. Michelle Foss. As you know we will
be running our "New Era" program from May 14- May 25th. Dr. Foss was
wondering if on May 22nd (between 1:30pm and 4:00pm) , we would be able to
bring
our participants for a tour of your trading floor. At this time we will have
30-40 people, and since only 10 people maximum should really be on a
trading floor we need to have 4 companies among which to divide our
participants. At this time, we have a floor from Coral Energy, and are
working with Duke,
and I will be contacting Mr. Paul Roberts to arrange for the Reliant Energy
trading floor. I was hoping very much that you would be able to direct
me to the right person to contact to arrange this tour. Will this be a
possiblity? I really appreciate your help very much. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Aisha Jamal
Energy Institute
713-743-4634