Subject: Re: EPRM 2001 Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Layla,

A few points.

I shall be glad to attend the reception.

I am falling behind in getting my presentation ready. Sorry for the delay.
I can commit to delivering the required number of copies on the day of my presentation
(or a day before). I have done it on two occasions before (Power 2000 and Power 1999):
the copies were produced by our company Copy Center at no cost to you. 

My associate, Tanya Tamarchenko, is helping me with one aspect of the presentation and
I would like her to deliver part of my speach. It's only fair to give her the credit when the
credit is due.  Is it OK to include her as an additional speaker?

Vince

"Layla O'Leary" <[email-masked]> on 04/30/2001 09:04:52 AM
Please respond to <[email-masked]>
To:	<[email-masked]>
cc:	 
Subject:	EPRM 2001 Houston

Dear Speaker,

Pre-Congress Cocktail Reception - Sunday 13th May @ 5:30pm in the Juniper
Room
We would be delighted to have you attend our pre-congress cocktail
reception. We will be extending this invitation to all our sponsors,
exhibitors and EPRM/Risk Waters Group staff.   We hope this will provide a
perfect opportunity for you to meet all our staff and clients before the
formal opening of EPRM 2001 USA

+ RSVP

I would also like to remind you that I need any missing presentations by
Thursday 3rd May.  It is essential that I get these in as the delegates rely
on these to make notes and get very upset if they are not included in the
packs.

If you still haven't informed me of your AV requirements, please do so as
quickly as possible.  I also require a short biography.

I would like to point out that I will not be taking any presentations on
disk to the event.  If you are using a laptop, your presentation should be
loaded onto the laptop that you bring with you.  You must bring your own
laptop and disc, with connecting cables.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Layla O'Leary
Event Co-ordinator

Risk Waters Group
Haymarket house
28-29 Haymarket
London
SW1Y 4RX

Tel:  +44 (0) 20 7484 9871
Fax:  +44 (0) 20 7484 9800