Subject: FW: Agriculture Materials
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Baumes, Harry" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Baum[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, May 11, 2001 4:50 PM
To:	Fraser, Jennifer
Cc:	Andrews, Jeff; Reed, Andrea V.; [email-masked]; Koepke, Gwyn; Kaminski, Vince J; Farney, Kemm; McNabb, Peter; Ulmer, Mark; Raymond, Michelle 
Subject:	Agriculture Materials

Ms. Fraser -

Let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Harry Baumes and I head the
Agriculture Services area at DRI-WEFA. I have been working with Peter McNabb
regarding ENRON's interest in our agriculture and fertilizer capabilities.
He has asked me to forward samples of some of our short-term oriented
agriculture publications to you.

Peter has forwarded material to you and your colleagues already. The
materials attached are in PDF format. These products include:

US Agriculture Executive Summary
Corn Commodity Update
Cotton Commodity Update
Rice Commodity Update
Soybean Commodity Update
Wheat Commodity Update
Fertilizer Market Assessment

In addition I am also including a recent "Agriculture Commentary". This is a
product that we release on an as needed basis. When there is a major USDA
publication release or a major event that impacts agricultural markets, we
typically release an assessment of the event or publication. For example, on
March 30, the USDa released it Planting Perspective report, we provided our
clients with an Commentary. The outbreak of Foot & Mouth Disease in the UK
earlier this year was an event that led us to release a Commentary. The
Commentary is DRI-WEFA's quick response newsworth items.

Also, to help support clients. We make available to our clients, Planting
and and Harvest Progress Reports. this information is available to
individuals and/or organizations through USDA. The value DRI-WEFA provides
is that we include graphics that enable a comparison of the current year's
progress with the 10 year average and the PROGRESS high and low over the
past 10 years. This detail is available at the national and for each
reporting state.

If you have any questions after reviewing the attached material, please feel
free to contact either Peter or me.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your colleagues at
ENRON.

Have a  nice weekend.

Harry Baumes
Sr Vice President
Industry & Agriculture
(610) 490-2521
 <<013001exsum.pdf>>  <<020801FMArev.pdf>>  <<corn0101.pdf>>
<<cot0101.pdf>>  <<rce0101.pdf>>  <<soy0101.pdf>>  <<SRcommentary.pdf>>
<<wht0101.pdf>>

 - 013001exsum.pdf 
 - 020801FMArev.pdf 
 - corn0101.pdf 
 - cot0101.pdf 
 - rce0101.pdf 
 - soy0101.pdf 
 - SRcommentary.pdf 
 - wht0101.pdf