Subject: RE: Presentation Slides
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 06:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

John,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your message (migration
from NT to Windows 2000). My presentation sits on my laptop
and I need an hour to take care of Internet connection. The Power Point file
should be sent to you in a few days.

Vince

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	John Ryan  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Sunday, April 29, 2001 5:52 PM
To:	vkamins
Subject:	Presentation Slides

Dr. kaminski,

I enjoyed the presentation you gave at the SIAM conference this friday and
would appreciate the a copy of the slides that you were using.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Ryan