Subject: RE: Summer internship in Enron Broad Band Division
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Allen,

I am sorry to inform you that it is too late to arrange a summer
internship now. We have no physical space left to accept
additional interns.

Please, feel free to contact us next February.

Vince Kaminski

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"qizhi Shen" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEAN[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, June 01, 2001 1:19 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Summer internship in Enron Broad Band Division

Dear Mr. Vincent Kaminski,

I am a first year student at the Jones Graduate School of Management, Rice
University. Mr. Peter Veruki, director of CPC in Jones School, recommends me
to contact with you about the possibility to work as a MBA intern in your
division this summer.  With keen interest, I would like to have my
internship in Enron to conduct analytical market research or other related
jobs.

I worked for nine years in the business service industry in China, boasting
with diversified experience in market research, strategic planning, and
business development. Years of practice endow me not only the first hand
experience of quantitative analyses and marketing research, but also the
ability to solve problems under the intense competition and challenge.
Furthermore, I learned how to deal with clients from different cultures and
circles. In the past several years, the clients I served include Adobe
software, Dell notebook, HP computers, Disney entertainment, Shell Oil,
Northwest Airline, NOKIA cell phone, Sun servers, and many other global
companies. I had some knowledge about energy industry by participating in
the marketing projects for Shell Gas station and China Petroleum Import and
Export Corporation.

As you will learn from the attached resume, my business experience
concentrates on market research, implementation of marketing strategies, and
business planning. Three years ago, I started APT Netcom with two partners.
I was in charge of both business strategic development and media sales. At
my initiation and leadership, we set up a new Internet-based media sales
platform for advertisers and agencies. In 1999 the newborn company achieved
revenue of $9 million.

Enclosed is my resume with details of my work experience and professional
skills. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss with you my credentials
in details. I will be available for an interview at your earliest
convenience. Thanks for you attention.

Sincerely,

Allen (Qizhi) Shen
MBA Candidate 2002
Jones Graduate School of Management
Rice University
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: 832-7211818

 - Resume  Allen Qizhi Shen.doc << File: Resume  Allen Qizhi Shen.doc >>