Subject: Spring 2001 Energy Finance Conference Participation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Louise,

Would you consider being a keynote speaker at this conference (Feb 22 
evening)?

The conference will be held in Austin.

We have a very good relationship with UT and we are helping them to organize 
this conference.

I shall be glad to provide you more information about the event.

Vince 
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 11/02/2000 
02:52 PM ---------------------------

"Ehud I. Ronn" <[email-masked]> on 11/02/2000 10:57:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Spring 2001 Energy Finance Conference Participation

Vince,

As promised, enclosed please find a brief description of the proposed Feb.
22 - 23 Energy Finance Conference, suitable for dissemination to your
colleagues:

"As Director of the Center for Energy Finance Education and Research
(CEFER), my colleagues and I are planning a practitioner-industry
Conference in Spring 2001, Feb. 22 - 23, to discuss four topics:  Risk
management, Deregulation, Real options, and International/globalization.
Other than the Univ. of Texas participants and selected academics from
other institutions, we expect most participants at the Conference to be
energy practitioners from Houston.  The Conference will begin with a dinner
and address Thur. evening, then continue all day Fri."

Given the energy-finance focus of the Conference, do you believe the
Networks topics is sufficiently energy-related?

Best,
Ehud

==============================================
     Ehud I. Ronn
     Jack S. Josey Professor in Energy Studies
     Department of Finance
     McCombs School of Business
     University of Texas at Austin
     Austin, TX. 78712-1179
     Voice:  (512) 471-5853
      FAX:   (512) 471-5073
      Internet:  [email-masked]
=================================================