Subject: Fwd: part-time work
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-xa04.mx.aol.com (rly-xa04.mail.aol.com [172.20.105.73]) 
by air-xa03.mail.aol.com (v76_r1.8) with ESMTP; Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:53:51 
-0400
Received: from  postmaster.enron.com (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9]) by 
rly-xa04.mx.aol.com (v76_r1.19) with ESMTP; Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:53:48 -0400
Received: from nahou-msmsw03px.corp.enron.com ([172.28.10.39]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id MAA18325 for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:53:48 -0500 (CDT)
From: [email-masked]
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw03px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]> for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:53:47 -0500
Subject: part-time work
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:53:49 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.3 (Intl)|21 
March 2000) at 10/18/2000 12:50:19 PM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
X-Mailer: Unknown

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 10/18/2000
01:00 PM ---------------------------

"Cantekin Dincerler" <[email-masked]> on 10/17/2000 10:40:22 AM

Please respond to <[email-masked]>

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  part-time work

Vince:

I enjoyed the lunch and part of your presentation last week (I had an other
engagement to attend to, and hence could not make it to the rest of the
presentation and reception following it).

I appreciate the part-time offer, however, I must admit that I did not find
the terms very favorable. Unlike a person who is permamently located in
Houston, I would have the inconvenience and cost of commuting between
Austin
and Houston, and of accomodation both in Austin and Houston.

I really would love to work in the Research Group and am sincere about
this.
I would just hope that you would consider compensating me at manager level
so that I can cover transportation, accomodation expenses and more
importantly, justify the decision to devote at least half of my time to
Enron away from my thesis.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Cantekin Dincerler

Doctoral Candidate
The University of Texas at Austin
Graduate School of Business
Department of Finance
office: (512) 471-1676
fax   : (512) 471-5073
home  : (512) 472-5356
cell  : (512) 680-5355
http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~cantekin