Subject: Re: Spring 2001 Conference Participation by Jeffrey K. Skilling
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think he can do it, Vince, but UT has asked him to speak at a Leadership 
conference also on 2/16, which Rick Causey is encouraging him to do.  He has 
all the information (I just sent it home in his mail as he returned this 
afternoon from a week of travel), so will press him to make a decision 
tomorrow.  He may decide to do both or one or the other...I'll let you know 
as soon as I do.  SRS

Vince J Kaminski@ECT
10/12/2000 04:57 PM
To: Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Spring 2001 Conference Participation by Jeffrey K. Skilling

Sherri,

Any resolution of the scheduling conflict Jeff Skilling had for February the 
22nd?
Our friends at UT are ready to make the reservations and send out invitations
to this conference

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 10/12/2000 
05:00 PM ---------------------------

"Ehud I. Ronn" <[email-masked]> on 10/12/2000 10:12:56 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Re: Spring 2001 Conference Participation by Jeffrey K. Skilling

Rick / Vince:

Good morning.

Further to my discussions with Vince during his visit to the Energy Finance
Program yesterday, I write at this time to inquire whether Mr. Skilling's
assistant has been able to confirm his participation as 2/22/2001 keynote
speaker at our Conference.

With thanks for your intercession on our behalf,
Ehud Ronn

==============================================
     Ehud I. Ronn
     Professor of Finance and Jack S. Josey Professor in Energy Studies
     Director, Center for Energy Finance Education and Research
     McCombs School of Business
     University of Texas at Austin
     Austin, TX. 78712-1179
     Voice:  (512) 471-5853
      FAX:   (512) 471-5073
      Internet:  [email-masked]
=================================================