Subject: Re: Prospective 6/22 Houston Visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ehud,

We shall make  reservations for dinner at Vincent's
on West Dallas (2701 West Dallas, 713 528 4313).
We shall make reservations fro 7:00 p.m.
You can call me on my cell phone (713 410 5396) if there is a problem.

We shall have about 25-30 people at the meeting on Thu at
11:30.

See you tomorrow.

Vince

"Ehud I. Ronn" <[email-masked]> on 06/19/2000 02:32:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: Prospective 6/22 Houston Visit

Vince,

Greetings, and thanks for your 6/12 e-mail.

>We can meet for dinner on the 21st. Then you can visit with us on the 22nd
>in the morning and have individual meetings. At 11:30 you can meet the
>entire
>Research Group at our weekly lunch meeting. We can continue
>individual meetings in the afternoon.
I thank you once again for your invitation and look forward to my visit
this Wed.  My current schedule calls for a Hobby arrival on Wed. at 6:23
p.m., in time for the dinner scheduled for that evening.  (I can take a cab
directly to the restaurant if you're scheduling a circa 6:45 - 7 p.m.
dinner.)  Further, I have tentatively set up the Thur. return flight to
Austin at 3:38 p.m., and that can be modified as desired.

>Please, make a reservation at Hyatt Regency Downtown or Double Tree
>Downtown (there are several hotels with the same names).
When I made the room reservation last Mon. 6/12, it turned out that these
hotels showed no vacancy (is there a conference in town?), so the nearest I
could obtain is the Hilton Houston Plaza (6633 Travis) some 3.5 miles away
from Enron.  (If it is important that I stay at the closer hotels, Shirley
might ascertain whether Enron's travel agent can obtain a room there.)

I take this opportunity to request of Shirley that, subject to your
approval, an overhead projector, screen and small lectern be made available
for the room where the 11:30 luncheon meeting takes place.  Also, since I
would like each participant to have his/her own copy, I would ask her to
advise me as to the number of participants expected to attend, or
alternatively, Shirley could make copies of the presentation handout when I
bring the "master" copy in Thur. morn.

I look forward to seeing you Wed. and Thur.  Best Regards,
Ehud

==============================================
     Ehud I. Ronn
     Department of Finance
     McCombs School of Business
     University of Texas at Austin
     Austin, TX. 78712-1179
     Voice:  (512) 471-5853
      FAX:   (512) 471-5073
      Internet:  [email-masked]
=================================================