Subject: Re: Prospective 6/22 Houston Visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Professor Ronn:

Thank you for your email and I wish to respond as follows:

 I have left a message with our travel agency asking if they can get you a
 hotel reservation closer into town.  I will let you know.

 I have ordered an overhead projector and the room already has a screen
 installed.  However, there is really not room for a lectern.  The overhead 
will
 sit on the end of the large conference table and most have room to use part
 of the table for their presentation copies.

 I will be glad to make copies for you, however, it would be a big help if you
 could email me a copy of your presentation on Wednesday.  Thursday
 mornings around here get pretty hectic sometimes and we may not have
 time to make the copies.

I hope this meets with your approval.  Please let me know if you need 
anything else.

We look forward to your visit.

Regards,

Shirley Crenshaw
713/853-5290
email: [email-masked]