Subject: Fwd: Enron and distant learning
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-yb02.mx.aol.com (rly-yb02.mail.aol.com [172.18.146.2]) by 
air-yb01.mail.aol.com (v74.10) with ESMTP; Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:09:46 -0400
Received: from  mail.bus.utexas.edu (mail.bus.utexas.edu [146.6.50.203]) by 
rly-yb02.mx.aol.com (v74.10) with ESMTP; Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:09:18 -0400
Received: by mail.bus.utexas.edu with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21) id 
<L0G455A0>; Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:09:10 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: Sheridan Titman <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Philip Zerrillo <[email-masked]>,        
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Enron and distant learning
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:09:09 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Dear Traci:

I had a meeting this afternoon with the Dean and our Associate Deans about
potential distant learning possibilities.  We are quite interested in
initiating discussions with Enron about a possible partnership.

Phil Zerrillo, who heads up our MBA program as well as our executive
programs, would like to meet with you when he is in Houston later in the
month.  Please feel free to send him an email or call him at 512-471-5499 to
coordinate your schedules or to discuss this further.

I look forward to the possibility of working with you on this in the future.

regards,

Sheridan