Subject: Fwd: broadband and pricing credit spreads
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 17:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-zd05.mx.aol.com (rly-zd05.mail.aol.com [172.31.33.229]) 
by air-zd02.mail.aol.com (v73.13) with ESMTP; Thu, 25 May 2000 17:42:31 -0400
Received: from  mail.bus.utexas.edu (mail.bus.utexas.edu [146.6.50.203]) by 
rly-zd05.mx.aol.com (v74.10) with ESMTP; Thu, 25 May 2000 17:41:58 -0400
Received: by mail.bus.utexas.edu with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21) id 
<LSNMQC05>; Thu, 25 May 2000 16:41:44 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: Sheridan Titman <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: broadband and pricing credit spreads
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:41:39 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21)
Content-Type: text/plain

Dear Vince:

I received the contract you faxed today.  I think the changes look ok, but
it needs to be approved by the university lawyers.  The following is a
letter I sent to Traci regarding our broadband conversation.  This was also
sent to your Enron email address but it bounced back.

regards,

Sheridan

Dear Traci:

Thank you for the information about Enron Broadband services.  I have
contacted Bob May, the Dean of the UT business school, the two Associate
Deans in charge of program development and
George Gau, my department chairman.  I will try to set up a meeting with
them next week to discuss our current distant learning initiatives and the
potential for collaborating with Enron.

Please let me know if you have any materials that I should show them at the
meeting.

I'll let you know what develops.  We view Enron as one of our most
important strategic partners and if we are considering offering courses
over the internet I'm sure that our Dean will want to discuss this with you
further.

regards,

Sheridan

Sheridan Titman
Department of Finance
College of Business Administration
University of Texas
Austin, Texas 78712-1179

512-232-2787 (phone)
512-471-5073 (fax)

[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 7:33 PM
To: Sheridan Titman
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Names

Sheridan,

The names of the Enron employees on the telephone call:

Brad Nebergall   VP  713 853 4714   [email-masked]
Traci Warner      Dir  713 853 3242  [email-masked]

You know Stinson Gibner.

Vince