Subject: Re: 1. Your Thur./Fri. Austin Trip; 2. Presentation of My Risk-Management Optimization Model; 3. Enron On-Line
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 02:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ehud,

Sorry I shall miss you on Thursday.

I shall definitely attend you presentation at Power 2000.

I shall ask about a guest accounton EOL. Typically, such an account allows
an outside user to take a look at the system, but I don't think the traders 
will allow
systematic access to the price data over a long period of time by a third 
party.

Vince

"Ehud I. Ronn" <[email-masked]> on 05/01/2000 05:54:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: 1. Your Thur./Fri. Austin Trip; 2. Presentation of My 
Risk-Management Optimization Model; 3. Enron On-Line

Vince,

Greetings.

I am following up at this time with respect to the above issues we
discussed in San Antonio.

1.  I am leaving Thur. morn for Philadelphia, and shall not be back until
late Fri.  (My ETD is 9:40 a.m., which I understand is less than an hour
before your arrival ...)  Thus I shall regrettably miss your current UT
visit, which we had hoped to also use as an opportunity to present/discuss
my enterprise-wide risk management model.

2.  That said, I shall be presenting an abridged version of this model at
Power 2000's first day, 5/9 4:15 - 4:55 p.m.  While I realize you'll be
very busy over Power 2000's two days, should your schedule permit, I should
most welcome the opportunity for you to see the model.

3.  Per your suggestion in San Antonio, I would like to take this
opportunity to inquire whether I might obtain an Enron On-Line account to
obtain electricity prices quoted by Enron.

I look forward to seeing you at Power 2000.  Best Regards,
Ehud

==============================================
     Ehud I. Ronn
     Department of Finance
     College and Graduate School of Business
     University of Texas at Austin
     Austin, TX. 78712-1179
     Voice:  (512) 471-5853
      FAX:   (512) 471-5073
      Internet:  [email-masked]
=================================================