Subject: Re: Hi
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vince:
I think full time employment starting in about six months seems to be the
best option.  It is probably best to get my dissertation wrapped up before
taking on additional commitments.

Regards
Zeigham

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Hi

Zeigham,

We discussed two options (not necessarily mutually exclusive):

1. summer internship
2. full employment.

Are you interested exclusively in full employment?

I need the answer ASAP, as we are going to discuss the additional summer
intern positions this afternoon.

Vince

[email-masked] on 04/11/2000 01:06:14 PM

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Hi

Vince:
It was very nice talking to you at  the Texas Finance Festival and I think
the telecom market that Enron is entering  is very interesting and very
lucrative. I would be very interested in  working in that segment for
Enron.

However, I talked to Sheridan about  this oppurtunity and he said that it
is probably going to be another six months  before I finish my
dissertation. So while I am definitely interested, the  start date will
probably have to be around that time.

At any rate, it was a pleasure meeting you again  and hopefully once I have
defended my dissertation we can discuss  employment oppurtunities in
greater detail.

Regards
Zeigham
[email-masked]
512-471-1676