Subject: Re: UK portfolios and books setup in RisktRac
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:05:00 -0800 (PST)

David and Vince,
in my e-mail below I pointed out to a inconsistency in the portfolio 
hierarchy for UK positions in RisktRac that I found out, 
namely: some books (for example E1SB1 and E1SB2) belong to UK-GAS portfolio 
and to UK-POWER portfolio.
I wanted to clarify this in order to reconcile positions in RisktRac and in 
the spreadsheet.

Tanya.

Tanya Tamarchenko
01/03/2001 02:09 PM
To: Naveen Andrews/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Matthew Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rabi De/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jaesoo Lew/NA/Enron@ENRON, Vince J 
Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: UK portfolios and books setup in RisktRac  

Naveen and Matthew,
I started looking systematically through UK positions and corresponding VAR 
numbers in the RisckRac.
I found a few inconsistencies so far.

1. The portfolio E1SB1-NBP has a book E1SB1 under it.  The sum of delta 
positions for this book is 
239,021,655, the sum of gamma positions is -211,031,450. VAR for the 
portfolio E1SB1-NBP is zero.

The same refers to a few other portfolios, for example E1SB2-NBP, E1SB3-NBP, 
E2XX1-NBP.

2. The portfolio E1SBP1-PPP also has the book E1SB1 under it. This book 
contains the positions on PPPWD1
through PPPWD6 and PPPWE1 through PPPWE4. 

The same refers to the other books, for example E1SB2.

This looks messy.  Can someone in RAC go over all the portfolios, all the 
corresponding books and curves
in RisktRac and make sure they are set up properly?

Thank you,

Tanya.