Subject: John Sherriff's Copper Position
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ted, Bjorn,

Any info about this position?

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 07/26/2000 
08:19 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp. - Europe
	
	From:  Anjam Ahmad                           07/26/2000 03:55 AM

To: Esther Gerratt/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] @ ENRON, Tanya 
Tamarchenko/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: John Sherriff's Copper Position

Hi Esther,

I just talked to John Sherriff about his "Enron" copper position.  I suspect 
that this is not currently being captured within the MG Mercur position 
database - he would like to have that included in the VaR spreadsheet and 
shown as a separate line.  Do you have any information regarding this deal 
(i.e. position sizes, qualities etc.) or be able to direct me to someone who 
may be able to assist in getting this information?

Thanks,

Anjam
x35383