Subject: Re: Agenda for Houston visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the message. 

Here is one more reason why we should have our own in-house modelling:

The PCMDI NWP Weather Maps Have Been Discontinued 
The PCMDI WXMAP web has been discontinued starting 20 December, 2000 
Please see the U.S. Navy WXMAPs at ...
I will shortly forward a set of minimum requirements (hardware...), softare 
has been written by me, with some public domain software. 
I am thinking of setting up an internal website with model output data, and 
verification info. 

Cheers,
Christian 

Mike A Roberts@ECT
21/12/2000 09:26 AM
To: Christian Werner/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark Tawney/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Agenda for Houston visit  

Christian,

Just finished meeting with Pual, Vince & Mark

New Plan:

Let's plan on your coming to Houston March 12th - April 2nd (after our 
summer/winters respectively

BUT..

 let's proceed with the project without pause:

 1. please send up the software that needs to be installed along with 
operating system requirements

 2. please copy me on forecasting provided to Sydney office on a daily basis

if we work on these two fronts, it will optimize your time here and permit 
transotion to cover your forecasting there

Thanks

- - -  Mike