Subject: Re: Stanlet Statement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think this looks good and is more than sufficient. Thanks.

To: Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Stanlet Statement

Attached is a version of the Stanley statement which I have revised following 
our discussion with Glenn Leslie.  As I looked at it, I didn't think that any 
changes to the text were  required and that what was needed was an 
introductory note explaining the purpose and intended use of the statement.  
Let me know what you think and if you think any further changes are needed.  
Thanks, Aleck
---------------------- Forwarded by Aleck Dadson/TOR/ECT on 08/10/2000 11:47 
AM ---------------------------

Lisa Ramsay
08/10/2000 12:41 PM
To: Aleck Dadson/TOR/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

I hope this one is okay.

Lisa.