Subject: Power Pool Rule Change
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a transcript of the voicemail message I got from Dale McMaster.  

I spoke to Dale on the telephone today and he said they are not following the 
normal consultative process on this change but rather are just consulting the 
following entities: members of the Operations Committee (Enron, Atco, Enmax, 
Engage, IPCCAA, IPPSA), SaskPower, Powerex, CalPx, and WattEx.  Dale intends 
to take these rule changes to the Power Pool Council for approval at their 
meeting on Wednesday Nov 15 at 11:00 am.  He said this is part of the "Pool 
Rule Change" elements of the 10 point plan released by ADRD on Nov 3.  I 
asked Dale if I should copy any comments we may wish to submit to the ADRD 
and he indicated that would be a good idea.  

We can discuss how to proceed further at our meeting this afternoon.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Hemstock/CAL/ECT on 11/13/2000 
12:51 PM ---------------------------

Dale McMaster <[email-masked]> on 11/10/2000 05:36:48 PM
To: "Rob Hemstock (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: For your consideration

 - 00 11 09 Emergency Rules .doc