Subject: Enron Germany and Gas- Bloomberg
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thought you should see this announcement immediately. Paul is not happy with 
terms Ruhrgas has offered (inc. tariff) but Ulf Boege (President of Cartel 
Office, interestingly described by Bloomberg as the "regulator"!) seemed to 
be in a hurry to break the "good news" to the markets.

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter Styles/LON/ECT on 24/08/2000 15:36 
---------------------------

Iona Maclean
24/08/2000 16:31
To: David Gallagher/LON/ECT@ECT, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], Peter Crilly/LON/ECT@ECT, Andrew 
Morrison/LON/ECT@ECT, Julie Green/LON/ECT@ECT, Christopher J Day/Govt. 
Affairs/LON/ECT@ECT, Andreas Radmacher/FRA/ECT@ECT, Peter Styles/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Christopher McKey/FRA/ECT@ECT, Viviana Florio/FRA/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Hennemeyer/LON/ECT@ECT, Bart Lyon/LON/ECT@ECT, Sven Becker/FRA/ECT@ECT, 
Gregor Baumerich/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Enron Germany and Gas- Bloomberg

Ruhrgas, GVS and MVV to open gas network to Enron, cartel office says- 
Bloomberg