Subject: Rates & Tariffs Working Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:20:00 -0800 (PST)

SK - Printed and put in your working group folder.  Also put as "FYI" next 
scheduled meeting.  mm

Follow - up to our first meeting -

We had very good participation.  In the absence of some technical 
difficulties, we would have had 100% participation.  

As our discussion showed, people bring different issues and needs to the 
group.  It seems that this group will function best if we serve as a source 
of information and resources to each other.  Our collective knowledge is 
capable of helping many different individual problems; we just need to figure 
how to get the right information to the people who need it.  Our first task 
should be to sort through this wide ranging topic and start to focus on some 
specific deliverables.

Attached is an updated roster of the team, and a listing of the subgroups and 
some ideas of what the subgroup should consider.  These ideas are not meant 
to restrict but give some additional clarity.  Please note the subgroup 
membership and the designated team leads, and begin your discussions.

Our next meeting will be Friday, February 4, 9:30 am - 11 am Central Standard 
Time.  More details on phone/video conferencing and a full agenda will be 
given later.  At the meeting, each subgroup should share with the larger 
group their thoughts on the directions to be taken by the subgroup.  At that 
time, we can all offer additional comments.

Thank you!