Subject: Re: Elizabeth Stolpe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 05:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Can't open- meeting w/ Breathitt went well .. still alot of work to do- will 
keep you  advised.

Ralph Reed <[email-masked]> on 09/08/2000 12:14:30 PM
To: "Richard Shapiro (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Steven Kean (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Elizabeth Stolpe

Here's another good candidate for head of the DC office you guys may want to
sit down with.  Elizabeth Stolpe headed the DC office for Champion
Industries, is highly respected on the Hill and the political community, and
got a golden parachute when International Paper bought Champion.  I have
attached her resume.  (If you can't open this, email me to that effect and
I'll fax this.)

How goes it with Breathed?

 - Elizabeth Stolpe.max