Subject: Amy Kim
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is the resume and interview schedule for Amy Kim's visit to Enron on 
Tuesday, April 3.

Amy worked at Enron last summer.  She is a very bright young woman. We are 
looking for a possible fit for her in the Govt. Affairs organization.  Thanks 
for spending some time with Amy while she's in town.

INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
AMY KIM
Tuesday, April 3, 2001

          ROOM

8:30 am) 9:30 am  Steve Kean     EB 4799

9:30 am )10:00 am  Jim Steffes     EB 4799

11:30 am ) 1:00 pm  Lunch w/ Sue Nord

1:00 pm ) 1:30 pm  Rob Bradley     EB 4799

1:30 pm ) 2:00 pm  Christi Nicolay     EB 3801

2:00 pm ) 2:30 pm  Harry Kingerski    EB 4799

2:30 pm   Beal's car to airport