Subject: Draft Complaint
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:25:00 -0800 (PST)

I am forwarding a draft of the Amended Complaint in the TVA lawsuit. The 
"control area" causes of action have added to our existing request for 
declaratory relief on the "delivery point" issue. We would like to file this 
next week, so please review this asap. My assistant is putting together a 
conference call for Tues afternoon to discuss.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 12/30/99 
09:10 AM ---------------------------

Elizabeth Sager
12/29/99 11:59 AM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Draft Complaint

---------------------- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 12/29/99 11:59 
AM ---------------------------

"Anna L. Surber" <[email-masked]> on 12/29/99 08:50:14 AM
To: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Draft Complaint

 <<1rwh01!.WPD>>

 - 1rwh01!.WPD