Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steven

I will fax you now the revised Executive Agreement with the LTIP wording in 
it. Also, the retention payments will be made via the EDRIP plan and I have 
attached this.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards
Tara

   

	Enron Europe
	
	From:  Melissa Laing                           14/04/2000 18:44

To: Tara Rozen/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re:  

David Oxley
14/04/2000 18:35
To: Shelly Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Laing/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 

Shelley,

Please help with below?

David
---------------------- Forwarded by David Oxley/HOU/ECT on 04/14/2000 12:34 
PM ---------------------------

Steven J Kean@EES
04/14/2000 11:05 AM
To: David Oxley/HOU/ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

Mark Frevert and I have been talking with Mark Schroeder about an extension 
to his employment contract.  I believe you may have been involved.  Mark S 
tells me that the contract did not include the long term comp that we had 
been discussing.  My copy shows it, but he got his copy from Frevert.  It 
apparently shows monthly salary on the Exhibit, but not the long term comp.  
Frevert is out on vacation, so I am trying to wrap this up with Schroeder.  
The contract Frevert sent me showed annual long term comp of 250 split evenly 
between options and restricted stock.  Could you look into you records and 
see what you show and if consistent with the above, fax a copy to schroeder 
(44-207-783-8581).  Thanks