Subject: Enron cases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lauren and John!

Timely request on your part for the "final" draft of the Harvard cases.  I 
just finished working with the authors (Chris Bartlett and Meg Wozny) this 
past weekend, editing the last drafts.  _Please see the attachments below.  

The Enron OnLine Case will be taught by HBS Professor Don Sull on April 26th, 
to 5 different sections of Harvard MBA students.  I met with Don last 
weekend.  We discussed having an Enron rep in each class to hear the 
discussions and offer perspective , as may be requested.  

The classes will be taught in the morning.  Following,  Jeff Skilling will 
address ALL sections over the lunch hour.  In essence, it's "Enron day" at 
Harvard Business School.

John, any chance you'll be in the States to participate?

Thanks for your participation!

--Christie.
----- Forwarded by Christie Patrick/HOU/ECT on 03/08/2001 07:46 AM -----

	Meg Wozny <[email-masked]>
	03/07/2001 11:06 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron cases

Hi Christie,

I'm enclosing the two Enron case drafts, which incorporate your
suggestions.  Sorry it took me so long, but we were totally snowed in in
Wellesley.  (This morning, my neighbor took pity on me and came over with
his snow blower and cleared my driveway!) I hope the final section in the
general case, Passing the Baton, meets your approval.

I wanted to thank you for all your help with this project.  At some point,
I'll send you our multimedia case, with links to Ken, Jeff and Louise video
clips, for your approval.

Hope you were able get out of New England before the storm hit.
Best,
Meg

 - 301064.doc
 - 301085.doc
-------------------
Meg Glinska Wozny
Research Associate
Harvard Business School
Gallatin Lounge C
Soldiers Field
Boston, MA 02163

voicemail: (617) 496-0802
facsimile:  (617) 496-6943
email: [email-masked]